Sunday, April 27, 2008

April 27th

Well, today Emma is now 2 months old. I can't believe how the time has just flown by. I really can't believe that I have to go back to work tomorrow. That is what is really hard to handle. I just keep telling myself that it is only for 16 days. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13. Well the first picture is Ethan in his church clothes. He really did not want to smile for the camera.
This is Emma in her dress for church. Church really makes you tired.
After church, Joey and Trystan worked in the basement. Today was an interesting day for this as Joey began jack hammering the basement floor for a bathroom (he is in the process of finishing the basement.) Besides the fact that it was really really loud and woke Ethan, Emma, and myself all up (yes, I was being a slacker and napping on the couch with Emma, I am bummed about work, I could hardly put her down today!) he also had another big delima. He jack hammered right through a water pipe. We didn't have water for part of the day but he fixed it, like always!
This was Mommy, Emma, and Ethan after Daddy woke us up.
Here is Daddy with his new toy of the day!
And here is Ethan with his new toy of the day. We went to Toys R Us to get something for outside and ended up with more Geo Trax. Yes, mommy is a sucker.
This is a video that I tried to upload to our first blog. It is of Joey playing Dance Revolution at the Judd's. I hope that this works because I have another video that I will try to upload soon.

No comments: