Friday, July 10, 2009

July 10

I know, it is impressive, we have updated for several days in a row now. I think we may be onto something. We are going to the lake tomorrow with some adult only friends so I will forewarn that there will be no update again until Sunday but that is still quite an improvement. Today we didn't do a whole lot, we didn't even leave the house until it was time to pick up Trystan. He had been at church camp all week and they got home at 4:00. He had a great time and can't stop talking about how much fun it was. Anyhow, this morning Kathy and Ellie came over for some playtime and we went out into the backyard. Ethan found this nice bug (actually just the shell of a bug) and carried it around with him for a long time. It even went swimming with him.
Here are the big girls going down the slide.


Emma playing in the backyard.
Isn't she a big girl holding the rail as she goes up the stairs.

Emma at the top of the playhouse.

Ethan and his bug friend. He named him CWH (???)

Emma and Ellie in the pool.
Mommy painted her toenails tonight and Emma came into the bathroom and said "Toes." I gave her a cotton ball and she pretended like she was taking her polish off as I was taking my polish off. Then when I started to paint my toenails, she got out another polish (the one you see in the picture) and handed it to me and said "toes". Emma has pretty toes now!

No comments: