Monday, July 27, 2009

July 27

Yes, this is my last week off of work. Not that I am not going to enjoy our new set up for this school year but...I am just not sure that it can compare to the summer. Anyhow, we are going to make the most of our last full week off of work. Today we got up and went to the zoo. We met our friends Scottie, Brady, Caleb, Carolyn, Samantha, and Shepard out there. We had a great time. I know that these are things that I will still be able to do once school starts back also, at least on Mondays and Wednesdays and every other Friday, so that is the good news about going back to work, I guess. I will have one additional child at that time though.
I am not real sure what Emma was trying to do in the picture above, we were near the giraffes and I believe she wanted to be out like the rest of the big kids.
Three handsome young men, what a handful they can be!

We really thought that this would be a good picture but looking at it now, Emma appears to be trapped. Still cute though I guess.
Emma playing in the van.
Again, a handful of boys all in one van. Looks kinda like the clown van.
Emma trying to figure out just what it is that the boys find so interesting about this van.
Ethan, Brady, and Caleb watching the gorillas.

Emma watching the gorillas.

No comments: