Saturday, May 10, 2008

May 10


Ok so I still can't figure out how to get these pictures in the order that I want them. As soon as I think that I have figured it out, I realize that it is still just wrong. Now at least it is different and wrong so I am improving. Today Daddy worked in the basement all day. It is coming along, today he did electrical stuff and poured the concrete over where he had jack hammered. The kids and I had to get out of the house because we had no power all morning while he was working on the electrical. We went shopping for some socks and a hair bow for Emma to wear for her dedication tomorrow. I didn't find what I wanted but it will work. After a good nap, which Ethan hadn't taken at home in a week (he was sleeping fine at Tracy's just not here!) we went up to HCHS where they were having a picnic with lots of inflatables. Above is Ethan trying to climb a wall in the obstacle course.
This is Emma's idea of playing on the bouncers. She really wasn't to thrilled. Below is her sitting like a big girl in the stroller. The only thing that I do not like about our double stroller is that she can't see anything when she is in her carseat in the back so I strapped her in the front and she really enjoyed that.


Here is a picture of Ethan climbing the tree in the front yard. He really didn't do a lot of climbing, more just hanging out in the tree. He is big stuff now.


This is Ethan on the slide at the picnic. They had wristbands you could buy for the kids and they could go on all the things as much as they wanted. He liked being able to come and go on all the bouncers as many times as he wanted.

One last picture of Ethan jumping on the bouncers. He really had a good time.


No comments: