Monday, June 2, 2008

June 2

Last night Mommy and Daddy worked in the basement really late (AGAIN) and it is looking like we will be again tonight. Our neighborhood yard sale is this Saturday and I want to have everything cleaned out so that we can get rid of some stuff. This morning we met Jill (not Aunt Jill, our friend Jill) and Brody and Molly at the zoo. It was very eventful. Ethan rubbed sun block in his eye. The bottle said that it was "non-stinging" but he cried for 45 minutes and his eyes were watering for 2 hours. He also had red blotchy spots on his face for a while. That lead to not much fun in the water park. I had to take him to ride the train to get him to stop crying, yea I know, I'm a sucker.
Here are Ethan and Brody sitting on a pig.
Here is a rare picture of Mommy and Emma. I feel really silly pushing an empty stroller, which I do often since she loves her Moby wrap and Ethan always begs to walk.
Here is Ethan playing with play dough. He took all of his letters off of the fridge and wanted Mommy to make the alphabet out of play dough. Fortunately Emma was sleeping during this or else it would have been nearly impossible to make it all the way through.
Here is Ethan eating a yellow chocolate sucker. He didn't like (or rather wouldn't try) white chocolate. I brought him this sucker home from a baby shower that I went to on Saturday and thought he would try it because yellow is his favorite color. He was a big fan, just like Mommy.
Here is Ethan taking a bubble bath tonight. Mommy has had to do bath time solo for the past several nights as Daddy is working in the basement. I had to bribe him to stay in the tub so I could get Emma out and dressed. Last night he had to get out at the same time that she did and it was crazy.

No comments: