Friday, June 20, 2008

June 20

This morning, Mommy had to take Trystan to the doctor and Ethan and Emma stayed home and played with Mamaw Ann. Ethan woke up at 6:00 this morning so he went down for a really early nap (10:45) and then also woke up really early. He was just ahead of schedule today. We were going to go to Kentucky Kingdom but the weather didn't agree with that plan so Mommy decided to spend some one on one time with her kiddos. We started with Ethan today since Trystan had Kyle over. Mommy took Ethan to see the movie Kung Fu Panda. This was Ethan's first time in a movie theater and he did pretty good. He sat through all but the last 15 minutes. We left a little early and then went to Toys R Us. Emma went up to church to play with Ms. Peggy while Mommy and Ethan had their date
Ethan sitting in the movie theater. Ethan riding a Bob the Builder thing at Toys R Us.
Tonight while Mommy was giving Ethan and Emma their baths, she asked Ethan "how did you get to be so precious." His conditioned response is "I got it from my Mommy." He thought about this for a minute then said "don't say I'm a little tud." I thought that tud was tired. Well he repeated this again then I caught on that he was saying TURD. I asked him where he heard that and he said "Daddy says I'm a little turd. Don't say that Mommy!" Mommy had to inform Daddy that Ethan was on to him now.

No comments: