Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday to Ethan!

Today is my birthday so I am taking this thing over. I am big now after all. Mommy says I am three years old. I asked her "why?" because that is what I always say now and she just answered "Because that's the way God made me." That's what she always says. I had so much fun today. Mommy stayed home with me today. Actually she stayed home with me all week just to celebrate my birthday. I must be really special. I think almost the whole city shut down this week in my honor. Bubby had to go to school. The power rangers were at his school. They aren't at Mommy's though. She said something about having to go back on Monday whether they are there or not. I just don't understand her. Are power rangers bad?
Back to my day. We got up and I wanted to go outside on my new swingset. Mommy even let me go outside before I ate my breakfast. She said it was because today was a special day because it was my birthday. I figured I better take full advantage of this! I think I am going to tell Mommy that it is my birthday everyday. After that Mommy and Daddy took me to a really cool place where I got to ride go karts. They are a lot like race cars so, right up my ally. The place also had put put which I love. I got to ride the race cars around 4 times. They went really fast and it was a long ride!
Here is my Mommy waving goodbye to Daddy and Emma. They even let me drive. I must be really special today.
We also got to play race car games. Daddy helped me drive this Nascar game. I really love Nascar! We won the race.
Then for dinner we went to Chuck E Cheese. I got to blow out three candles. I did a good job.
I blew all three of them out all by myself. Aren't I big!
Here is my sister. She got to come with us to Chuck E Cheese. I think she had fun too. She is so little that she couldn't do a whole lot. She rode a few rides and she's smiling so I guess that she is happy.
Here I am eating my cake. I usually don't eat cake. My Mommy worked hard on this one though and I know that I liked the icing last night when she was making it so I thought I should give it a try.
Then, to top it all off, I got presents. I got a Nascar that goes really fast down the hallway and bangs into the walls really loud. I also get to change the tires and give it gas. I also got more hot wheels track and a puzzle with cars on it. Mommy said that I am going to get even more presents on Saturday when everyone else comes over to tell me happy birthday.

Me, Mommy, and Emma were driving the Big Rig. We wrecked a lot.
Here is Emma in one of the rides she rode. I didn't think that girls liked Bob the Builder but she was sure having a good time.
Me and Bubby rode the Jett Racer purple ride. We rode it 3 times in a row and then got to ride the bonus ride which was driving a race car. How cool. It is well past my bed time now so I will turn it back over to my Mommy. Thanks Mommy, Daddy, Bubby, and Emma for making my birthday special.


1 comment:

The Nowlin Family said...

Ethan, you did a good job telling me about your birthday. And by the way, I like Bob the Builder so Emma probably does too!
Samantha.